Get the Job Done Right with Rotti and Son
Affordable, Quality Service
Honest and Up-Front Prices
Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Family Owned and Operated
Quality Family Owned
Septic System and Excavating Services Since 2008
Experienced and Licensed Operators
At Rotti and Son LLC, our team is comprised of experienced and licensed equipment operators who are insured and OSHA-certified. We are dedicated to providing you with quality septic system and excavating services that won’t break the bank. Our experienced professionals are committed to getting the job done right, every time.
Unparalleled Service Solutions
Our experienced operators are committed to providing you with unparalleled service solutions to meet all your septic and excavation needs. We take pride in our reputation as a family business that is dedicated to providing quality services at a fair price. With Rotti and Son LLC, you can rest assured that the job will be done right.
Family Business with a Personal Touch
Rotti and Son LLC was started by Luke Rotti along with his father Tim Rotti in 2008. Luke spent his summers during high school learning how to care for plants, as well as doing small landscaping jobs for friends and neighbors. As a family business, we take pride in our commitment to providing you with personalized and attentive customer service. We are dedicated to helping you get the job done right.
Rotti and Son is now a full-service septic and excavation company that takes pride in its quality workmanship and attention to detail. With years of experience, Luke Rotti, the owner and operator of Rotti and Son, brings a wealth of knowledge to the table. His heavy equipment operator training from Associated Training Services has given him the skills needed to tackle any landscaping or excavation project. And with his continued education in both fields, Luke is always up-to-date on the latest techniques and technologies.
Luke and Tim Rotti, the father-son team behind Rotti and Son Septic and Excavating, have been providing quality septic system and excavation services to homes and businesses in Massachusetts since 2008. What sets the team apart is their dedication to education. Luke has always been passionate about constantly increasing his knowledge about landscaping and excavation. In 2012, Luke attended the University of Massachusetts Winter School for Turf Managers, an internationally renowned program aimed at giving turf industry professionals the skills needed to manage high-quality turf and landscapes. Luke, Tim and the team also attend numerous septic related training courses each year to stay up to date on current codes and regulations. This hands-on training allows Luke to bring his clients not just experience and expertise but also cutting-edge knowledge of best practices in the industry.
Licenses and Certifications
Luke’s Licenses and Certifications include:
- Completion of the UMASS International Winter School for Turf Managers
- “The perennial goal of our Winter School is to convey concepts essentional to maintaining high quality turf, with emphasis on environmental stewardship and fiscal responsibility. This comprehensive, dynamic program is especially suited for experienced professionals associated with the management of golf courses, athletic fields, parks, municipal and private grounds, fine lawns and landscapes.”
- Hoisting Engineers License info from state
- Anyone who wishes to operate hoisting equipment (including derricks, cableways, machinery used for discharging cargoes, and temporary elevator cars used on excavation work or used for hoisting building material) must obtain a license from the Department. Hoisting operators must be 18 years of age, complete an application, and successfully pass an examination covering all working parts of the hoisting machinery, safe operating practices, hand signals, and inspection procedures in order to obtain a license.
- Class A CDL – Massachusetts commercial drivers license requiring written tests and a road exam info from state
- 10 Hour O.S.H.A Safety Certification – O.S.H.A. is the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The purpose of obtaining the certification is to be safer on the job.
- Title V Septic System Inspectors License info on Title V from state
- Septic System Installers Licenses
- Massachusetts Soil Evaluators License
- Massachusetts Title 5 Inspectors License
- Multiple members on staff are licensed for Title 5 Inspections
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
M-F: 8am - 5pm